Spring months are ideal for both our body and our homes. Aromatherapy expert Aslı Bilgin shared natural formulas to increase the energy of our homes.
We are beginning to realize the importance of the transition from natural to non-chemical in all areas of life, from our eating habits to our skin, from soap we use to home cleaning.
Let’s talk about the aromatherapy ways of bringing spring to our house. If we start with api aromatherapy,, aromatherapy; plants, flowers, bark, stem, stalks, seeds, cores, leaves, sometimes obtained from all parts of a variety of methods, fragrant oils through the ‘spirit, body and mind’ balance aims to give the most natural, pure and most practical and the most entertaining way.
My aromatherapy recommendations to raise the energy of your home in spring:
• Incense house: Include at least once a week your home, all the rooms, corners, if you have darkness in the dark. This supplement will make it more effective by creating a synergistic effect. If you want to be more practical, you can also mix the essential oils of daily and sage with water and alcohol and spray them into the form of a spray.
• Flower of St. John’s Wort: It is always good to keep the petite and later dried St. John’s Wort flower in a vase or hanging at home, especially in close proximity to the entrance door of the house.
• Lavender: Airing your bedroom, scouring your sheets and perfuming with a linen spray prepared with lavender essential oil is great for both calmness, relaxation and sleepiness. If you are allergic to pollen and mite, I can also recommend the spray prepared with palmarosa essential oil.
• Vinegar: Wiping your glass and mirrors with natural fermentation vinegar helps to clean the energies and items in the house in the easiest way possible.
• Vegetable oils: In order to increase the abundance of the house, it is effective to add water to your favorite corner at home and put water into a crystal bowl and drop it from the oils believed to increase this energy from past to present. It is believed that it increases the energy of plant essential oils daily, myrrh, orange, cinnamon, patchouli, vetiver, clove, ginger, spruce is my favorite …
• Candles: It is very harmful to breathe and use candles with perfume essence, fragrances with bamboo sticks, use of incense. These are not in use, but permanently breathe when we breathe by creating a cocktail effect. Natural candles can also be done by yourself …
Natural candle recipe:
• 50 g beeswax
• 50 ml olive oil
• 30 drops Lavender Essential Oil
• 30 drops of Lemongrass Essential Oil
Melt the wax and olive oil in the same manner as the manmari
by adding essential oils, you can
Pour into the jar, and leave to cool.